Unreal-Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unreal-Base

A platform for all the unreal Freaks around

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

screenshot collection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bla

screenshot collection Empty
PostSubject: screenshot collection   screenshot collection EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 3:06 pm

screen collection of past,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by bla on Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sweasy

Sweasy

PostSubject: Re: screenshot collection   screenshot collection EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:34 pm

hmmm, kann mal jmd den post löschen? ist ja nicht der Sinn des Ganzen hier für andere Foren zu werben... außerdem mag die fakes sowieso keiner sehen *g*
Back to top Go down
bla

PostSubject: Re: screenshot collection   screenshot collection EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:03 pm

what ? in eng plz
lol my forum does not need to be promoted, it is sufficiently known since 2006 and has 200 members and over 2000 messages, just that I did not post my picture one by one.
you always have negatives thoughts, no-stresses friend
and you prove otherwise, add a link to this on my own forum for people to come visit
Back to top Go down
Sweasy

Sweasy

PostSubject: Re: screenshot collection   screenshot collection EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:01 pm

i even dont know who u are but ur again doing nothing else then propaganda for ur own forum here... i dont care ur forum and how mutch member u got there...
Back to top Go down
bla

PostSubject: Re: screenshot collection   screenshot collection EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:08 pm

you do not really understand anything, you're a child to react in this way.
Briefly, I explain the second time that I have nothing to do to advertise my forum because it is sufficiently well known only in Screenshots collection, there's "screen" and "collection" so instead of back one by one my image, I run the link, that's all.
stops responding all the time by jealousy or idiocy.
Be an adult and if you want to delete the link, no problem, you make my post any problem.
I never come back here.

, and u said "i even dont know who u are", stop to lie plz ! u knw it's me .me i know who u are "with your head of watermelon and your jaw of a carnivore"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: screenshot collection   screenshot collection Empty

Back to top Go down

screenshot collection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unreal-Base :: Unreal Tournament 2k3 :: Screenshots-
Jump to: