Unreal-Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unreal-Base

A platform for all the unreal Freaks around

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hop asking for unban on matchserver

Go down 
+3
Sweasy
Sin
jas
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jas

hop asking for unban on matchserver Empty
PostSubject: hop asking for unban on matchserver   hop asking for unban on matchserver EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:41 pm

Sent: Sun 11/07/10 4:57 PM
To: matchserver@hotmail.com
Hello,

it’s hop

Just to ask u for unban me and virus,

ut is now dead, i hope play one day on your servers

I promise to you if u unban me, i stop to call people to play on arena

if people are on arena i play arena, if people are on match i play match, if people play war i go warzone

thanks and sorry again

cu
Back to top Go down
jas

PostSubject: Re: hop asking for unban on matchserver   hop asking for unban on matchserver EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:45 pm

answer below. if someone need to say somethink about this issue, plz do it here or pm me:

---
hi,

after you get 5 chances 2 years ago to stop massive calling people to arena, to stop saying once and once again shit laggy server on matchserver, to stop insulting ppl and to stop annoying players with conscious biospam, do you really think i can believe you? do you know what you want, what you do and what you say? or probably you dont have anymore innocent players for calling like in the last months? you said you will hack matchserver and you asking on sin forum, why people saying this, ...wtf?

i dont care who is playing in wich server, i am less active in ut2k3 than most people here. but i prefer to have an empty server than retards on it and give normal honest players the chance to play as they want, "without" an admin.

you should know that people only want to play and have fun, not more, they dont care on wich server. if you need players on your server, because you want control all of them, than you are on the wrong way. if you think you can press or extort me saying that you will stop AFTER an unban, you are more than ever wrong, because you confirm that you will not change your attitude. dont tell me what i need to do to stop your "recruits", i will use my own intelligence.

i will post this on sin forum, to see if someone has somethink against your unban, because believe it or not, many insulted ppl dont like you. if i dont see in the next days anyone of your "friends" or innocent ppl recruiting players on match or other servers, probably you and your "friends" will get an unban. btw, it was and it is sensless to change names, ids or use teamtalk for calling people, i will even know what is going on without specing.

the ut2k3 community is now very very small, so "live and let live" will be good for all, you dont think so? will answer you this days.

on warzone or other servers you need to talk with admin there, its not me.

cya
Back to top Go down
jas

PostSubject: Re: hop asking for unban on matchserver   hop asking for unban on matchserver EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:35 pm

sin, kannst du diesen thread bitte public machen, ohne das man sich einloggen muss und jeder es lesen kann? es gibt news und er soll sich mal hierzu äussern...

Back to top Go down
Sin

Sin

PostSubject: Re: hop asking for unban on matchserver   hop asking for unban on matchserver EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:44 pm

Habe den Beitrag nun in einen öffentlichen Bereich verschoben. Jeder kann ihn lesen und voten - members können schreiben.

@ all

Obviously Hop got banned on Match Server because he used to draw players from here to his Arena Server. As far as I know, Jas told him many times, to stop that please.
People should decide by themselves, where they like to play and where not.
If they are playing on Match Server, leave them there. Are they on Arena...well, also leave them on Arena.

This topic to discuss, wheather Hop should get unbanned...
Back to top Go down
Sweasy

Sweasy

PostSubject: Re: hop asking for unban on matchserver   hop asking for unban on matchserver EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:05 am

Quote :
i prefer to have an empty server than retards on it

dem ist absulut NICHTS hinzuzufügen! greez
Back to top Go down
jas

PostSubject: Re: hop asking for unban on matchserver   hop asking for unban on matchserver EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:05 pm

Sweasy wrote:
dem ist absolut NICHTS hinzuzufügen! greez
Wink

so melde mich zurück... hier noch seine letzte mail:
---
Sent: Mon 11/08/10 8:02 PM
To: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

U right , just a game. I just want play with people on a server. I dont care what server . Lets play together, i dont recrute people to join arena. Thanks and cya on servers .
---

auch wenn es mal wieder negatives zu berichten gibt, soll er von mir aus seine 6. und letzte chance erhalten, verlieren kann eh nur er. der legend und noch 3 weitere cheater (u.a. orangebud...) bleiben selbstverständlich weiterhin gebannt!
Back to top Go down
gemuesehobel

gemuesehobel

PostSubject: Re: hop asking for unban on matchserver   hop asking for unban on matchserver EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:38 pm

Wie sagt der Franzose?

Wer's glaubt, wird selig.
Back to top Go down
http://tiptopserver.funpic.de/
Sin

Sin

PostSubject: Re: hop asking for unban on matchserver   hop asking for unban on matchserver EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:48 pm

Ich weiss auch nicht, warum er jetzt auf einmal so dringend freigeschaltet werden will. Irgendetwas führt er doch im Schilde.
Back to top Go down
de_Mutti

de_Mutti

PostSubject: Re: hop asking for unban on matchserver   hop asking for unban on matchserver EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:52 pm

ja genau.. und ich weiss es, ich weiss es.. tralala ich weiss es Smile... siehe kickvotebeitrag von mir!
Back to top Go down
jas

PostSubject: Re: hop asking for unban on matchserver   hop asking for unban on matchserver EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:27 pm

it seems that hop dont want join anymore match, right?

ÿÿÿ*oWz*h0ü­çp: hello
ÿÿÿ*oWz*h0ü­çp: arena ?
ÿÿÿ*oWz*h0ü­çp: to test zound
ÿÿÿ*oWz*h0ü­çp: cu there
Back to top Go down
gemuesehobel

gemuesehobel

PostSubject: Re: hop asking for unban on matchserver   hop asking for unban on matchserver EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:32 pm

jas wrote:

Wow, Hop doesn't stop stealing people from other servers??????

I must say i'm so surprised i can hardly contain myself.
Back to top Go down
Sin

Sin

PostSubject: Re: hop asking for unban on matchserver   hop asking for unban on matchserver EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:47 pm

Ja, ist so klar:

"To test Zound", "To test ping", "To test lags"....gibt ja immer andere Gründe!

Da gehts halt schon wieder los.
Back to top Go down
gemuesehobel

gemuesehobel

PostSubject: Re: hop asking for unban on matchserver   hop asking for unban on matchserver EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:03 pm

U mad Hop?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And speak english, no one understands your shit.
Back to top Go down
bla

PostSubject: Re: hop asking for unban on matchserver   hop asking for unban on matchserver EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:17 pm

Vous ne faites pas l'effort de parler anglais, je ne ferais pas l'effort non plus.
Vous vous créez un clan de boulet allemands a parler dans le dos dans votre langue de mongolien.
Tous ceux que je vois poster dans ce topic sont que des gens que je n'aime pas :
de mutti le gros noob president du demo server
jas doit etre l'admin de matchserver, le mec toujours caché en spec a espionner et a attendre la faute 24h/24
sin la grosse faut cul qui joue les psycologue redresseur de tors
sweasy Very Happy ah sweasy, avec ta tete de pasteque et ta machoir de carnivor, toujours a m'insulter en noname car du dois pas avoir une vie facile.
gemushobel l'autre trou fion ami de l'autre mongole
bref la famille cassos quoi Smile
je vous emmerde tous, je n'ai pas besoin de vous 5.
Angel est moins con que vous elle, je jou sur son serveur volontier.
en tout cas lorsque j'ai demandé pour fair un test a crunchy, je lui ai bien dit que on pouvais retourner sur l'autre serveur, il m'a dit non on reste .
demandez lui , je ne souhaite plus etre bani ou debani, car dans tous les cas le serveur reste toujours vide Smile
sauf 5 allemand gay qui s'amusent a parler dans leur langue sur le dos de pauvres personnes.
sur ce... bon vent
ca sera egalement posté sur mon forum avec le lien Wink
ciao

u dont understand my shit, i dont understand your shit
u copy ans past what u waqnt to do, coz i ask crunchy to join back matchserver, it was really to test zound i put coz i work on it
i play yesterday 1 hiour on your server, i dont calling people to join my server
so now make as u want
i only play where people play
ask shady aero beks, i play yesterday with them
and i play angel server too, ask crunchy if i lie or not Smile

Sin wrote:
Ja, ist so klar:

yes when u admin sin, u need to test somethings

Last edited by bla on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bla

PostSubject: Re: hop asking for unban on matchserver   hop asking for unban on matchserver EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:20 pm

Sin wrote:
Ja, ist so klar:

Last edited by bla on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bla

PostSubject: Re: hop asking for unban on matchserver   hop asking for unban on matchserver EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:21 pm

jas wrote:
it seems that hop dont want join anymore match, right?

the next when i said just for 2 minute, we go back here after ..
Back to top Go down
jas

PostSubject: Re: hop asking for unban on matchserver   hop asking for unban on matchserver EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:56 pm

bla wrote:
Vous ne faites pas l'effort de parler anglais, je ne ferais pas l'effort non plus.......blablabla
i understand just 50% but it looks like a very low level of conversation and i am not able to follow up. insults like a bastard? na, i believe this stuff should be posted on funny section, you are wrong here, believe me Rolling Eyes

spion me? sure rofl, i am james bond 007, checking everyday the serverlogs, thats the work of an admin, look for errors or retards, you know what i mean? and nono i dont spend 24 hours on ut like you, just read the first post, i think you didnt read/understand at all, i have more important thinks to do in real life.

so just continue insulting ppl and ads your server, it seems to be the only think you can really do very well!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hop asking for unban on matchserver   hop asking for unban on matchserver EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:36 pm

Quote :

Sure, but I dont go to other servers and say "Hey, come to my server - wanna test something".
I work and wait at my server until someone joins, I can play against.
Back to top Go down
https://unreal-base.forumotion.com
gemuesehobel

gemuesehobel

PostSubject: Re: hop asking for unban on matchserver   hop asking for unban on matchserver EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:44 pm

Hop wrote:
gemushobel another hole ass friend on the other Mongolian

Oh no, Hop thinks i'm a hole ass, my life is ruined. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sin

Sin

PostSubject: Re: hop asking for unban on matchserver   hop asking for unban on matchserver EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:58 pm

Ich kann mir gerade genau deinen Gesichtsausdruck vorstellen. Ungefähr so:

Back to top Go down
gemuesehobel

gemuesehobel

PostSubject: Re: hop asking for unban on matchserver   hop asking for unban on matchserver EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:28 pm

Lol, genau, und danach hab ich mich direkt ans Mikrophon gestellt und ein Trauerlied gesungen.

Back to top Go down
Sin

Sin

PostSubject: Re: hop asking for unban on matchserver   hop asking for unban on matchserver EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:04 pm

Hehe, da hast du dir aber Mühe gemacht! Wink
Back to top Go down
gemuesehobel

gemuesehobel

PostSubject: Re: hop asking for unban on matchserver   hop asking for unban on matchserver EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:12 am

Lol, aber OWZ Kiss is auch cool drauf. Hab mit Babelfisch übersetzt, der meint, wir wären alle dumm, weil wir kein Franzözisch können loool. Ich weiß echt nich, in was für einer Traumwelt diese Franzen-Schwuchtel leben, aber nur mal so zu Info: 1 Prozent der Weltbevölkerung spricht Franzözisch, und davon mal ganz abgesehen, will auch überhaupt gar keiner eure schwule Dreckssprache sprechen können. Cool
Back to top Go down
bla

PostSubject: Re: hop asking for unban on matchserver   hop asking for unban on matchserver EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:14 pm

genius study
Back to top Go down
bla

PostSubject: Re: hop asking for unban on matchserver   hop asking for unban on matchserver EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:05 am

for all 'the most talking)

Unfortunately, French is one of the most beautiful language in the world, the total opposite of German.
France is in England, Italy, Spain, Germany and Belgium, the only country that does not attract me is Germany. to do what?
the German series of films in France are crap (derrick or warnings cobra. Arte is the chain's most hated among the 6, and obviously, she is German)
Paris is well known for being the capital of romance, but avoids talking nonsense, when your language, it was suggested to me "as a language school number 2, and like 80% of people, I took Spanish .
your accent is terrible, take a hot potato in your mouth and you have to make fun of the French saying "gay language") think before you speak.
The world of 5000 to 7 000 languages, your 1% is justified
for example, when you see an ad represented by a German, is to make a pub ridiculous as "free" you've got it? "Hi ich bin Rodolphe"
The only German that we see in our film are either soldiers during the war as an extra or Hitler or the SS.
Germany is not a reference, except for the Mercedes brand. so do not play smart to try to insult the French.

for german genius:

Leider ist Französisch eine der schönsten Sprache der Welt, das totale Gegenteil der deutschen Sprache.
Frankreich ist in England, Italien, Spanien, Deutschland und Belgien das einzige Land, das nicht anziehen, tut mir ist Deutschland. was zu tun?
der deutschen Filmreihe in Frankreich sind Mist (Derrick oder Warnungen Kobra. Arte ist die Kette am meisten unter den 6 gehasst, und natürlich ist sie deutsch)
Paris ist bekannt als die Hauptstadt der Romantik bekannt, vermeidet aber Unsinn, wenn Sie Ihre Sprache, wie es mir vorgeschlagen wurde ", wie eine Sprachschule Nummer 2, und wie 80% der Menschen, nahm ich Spanisch .
Ihr Akzent ist furchtbar, nehmen eine heiße Kartoffel im Mund, und Sie haben Spaß an der Französisch sprach "Homosexuell Sprache" zu machen) denken, bevor Sie sprechen.
Die Welt der 5000 bis 7 000 Sprachen, ist Ihr 1% gerechtfertigt
zum Beispiel, wenn Sie sehen, eine Anzeige, die durch eine deutsche, ist in eine Kneipe lächerlich als "frei" Sie haben ihn zu machen? "Hallo ich bin Rodolphe"
Die einzige deutsche, die in unserem Film zu sehen sind entweder Soldaten während des Krieges als Statist oder Hitler oder SS.
Deutschland ist nicht als Referenz, mit Ausnahme der Marke Mercedes. so spielen nicht klug, zu beleidigen Französisch versuchen.

for french gay :

malheureusement, le français est une des plus belle langue du monde, le total contraire de l'allemand.
la France est entre l’Angleterre, l’Italie, l’Espagne l’Allemagne, et la Belgique, le seul pays qui ne m'attire pas est l’Allemagne. pour y faire quoi ?
les séries allemandes en France sont des films de merde (derrick ou alerte cobra. Arte est la chaîne la plus détestée parmi les 6, et évidement, elle est allemande)
Paris est bien connu pour être la capital du romantisme, alors évite de dire des bêtises, quand à votre langue, elle m'a été proposé à l"école comme langue numéro 2, et comme 80% des gens, j'ai pris espagnole.
votre accent est affreux, il faut prendre une patate chaude dans la bouche pour l'avoir et tu te moque du français en disant "langue de gay" Wink réfléchis avant de parler.
Le monde compte de 5 000 à 7 000 langues, tes 1% sont justifié
pour exemple, quand on vois une pub représenté par un allemand, c'est pour en faire une pub ridicule comme "free" tu as tout compris ? "bonjour ich bin rodolph"
Les seul allemand que l'on vois dans nos film sont soit des soldats pendants la guerre en tant que figurant, soit Hitler ou les SS.
L'allemagne n'est pas une référence, sauf pour la marque Mercedes. alors ne joue pas les malins à essayer d'insulter les français.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hop asking for unban on matchserver   hop asking for unban on matchserver Empty

Back to top Go down

hop asking for unban on matchserver
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unreal-Base :: General Stuff :: Discussions, Suggestions & Questions-
Jump to: