Unreal-Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unreal-Base

A platform for all the unreal Freaks around

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hop asking for unban on matchserver

Go down 
+3
Sweasy
Sin
jas
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gemuesehobel

gemuesehobel

hop asking for unban on matchserver - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hop asking for unban on matchserver   hop asking for unban on matchserver - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:49 pm

Get a life and a job. Thx.

Your problem is you got too much free time and nothing better to do.

And as always you didn't understand one word of what people try to tell you:

You say, people are stupid because they don't understand french. I say, 1 % of the world population speaks french, it's not one of the main languages of the world. English is, french isn't. That's fact. If you feel attacked now and get pissed of for nothing again, just because i stated a fact: ok, do what you can do best: insult other people. Alternatively you could get a life, get a job and stop getting pissed off because of shit on the internet.

I got better things to do then deal with people like you all day long.
Back to top Go down
http://tiptopserver.funpic.de/
bla

PostSubject: Re: hop asking for unban on matchserver   hop asking for unban on matchserver - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:55 pm

my life is ok i am married with a beauty and i have a house ok, and my job is really good i earn many money.
why u talk again about things u can't knw.
i have if u want facebook, there u can see my job name, and my life photo Wink
ut2003 is only a game but when someone attack me, i attack too
and no i dont understand when u talk german, i said to u i dont learn german, it isnt a good language.
next i never said people are stupid coz they dont understand french ... where u find that ? stop creat ...
i only answer all your shit . u only angry coz i said true

Last edited by bla on Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gemuesehobel

gemuesehobel

PostSubject: Re: hop asking for unban on matchserver   hop asking for unban on matchserver - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:59 pm

Then Kiss said it, whatever.

Good for you if your life is so great, then stop getting angry about things on the internet.

Besides: you always attack people for no reason and talk about things you don't know. 5 angry german kids? Lol, we're far from being kids, but whatever. Do what you want.

Last edited by gemuesehobel on Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bla

PostSubject: Re: hop asking for unban on matchserver   hop asking for unban on matchserver - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:01 pm

i am ok to stop, but do it 2
yes kidgarden, visit my forum answer are there too, then u can undesratnd all my words
Back to top Go down
gemuesehobel

gemuesehobel

PostSubject: Re: hop asking for unban on matchserver   hop asking for unban on matchserver - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:01 pm

I'll stop, no problem.
Back to top Go down
bla

PostSubject: Re: hop asking for unban on matchserver   hop asking for unban on matchserver - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:02 pm

i'll stop too
Back to top Go down
gemuesehobel

gemuesehobel

PostSubject: Re: hop asking for unban on matchserver   hop asking for unban on matchserver - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:03 pm

Ok, have fun in ut.
Back to top Go down
Sin

Sin

PostSubject: Re: hop asking for unban on matchserver   hop asking for unban on matchserver - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:11 pm

Well, I had French as my 2nd language at school - because I like languages and I think, that English, German, French and Spanish are the most spoken languages of the world. Then I learned how to speak Chinese and I´m also planning to learn Spanish.
I´ve been in France several times and I really like that country: Paris and the whole Bretagne for example.
In my opinion we should stop talking about languages and countries and come back to our "Ut2k3-Problems".

Well, Hop...during the time when 6P-Server was active, you often came to 6P and said "All come to Arena...better ping there" or "Come to Arena - want to test something". People were stupid because they did not realize, what you were trying to do: Pushing the name "Arena" and "oWz" with all possible methods. You wanted people to join your clan, you wanted them to register in your forum, you wanted them to play on Arena (where you and your "minion" Virus could play god by kicking them whenever you liked to). With that attitude you killed 6P. People came to Arena more often and 6P was left behind and died.
Now you are trying the same with matchserver. Gringo didn´t defend himself - he didnt really care or see what was going on, until his server and his clan were dead. Now there is a counterparty that is trying to stop your acting.
You tell us that the community must stay alive, that people should stay at 2k3...you are killing it!
Actually you want to say that Arena has to stay alive. Thats all.
You try so desperately to connect to the old SoA-times and you cant stand the fact, that oWz isnt that sucessful anymore. You fear that oWz is dying and therefore you are trying to get people to your damn server. Where you can kick, pause, ban or act like god, if people don´t kiss your ass. Virus is a lot worse in that.

On MatchServer and also on the TipTop Servers, people can play without fearing to get banned or kicked. Kicks and bans are discussed democratically before (also on this page).

I (and I´ve never been that important or a clanleader) told you many times to stop headhunting on otherr servers. You did it on 6P and you did it on TipTop. Then you tried doing it on matchserver....and got banned.
You asked Jason to get unbanned because you would stop headhunting and you got your unban.
Then you started again.
And now you are complaining?

To keep the community alive, we should work together. This awful competition-thinking isnt the right way.
Back to top Go down
bla

PostSubject: Re: hop asking for unban on matchserver   hop asking for unban on matchserver - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:19 pm

"minion" mean ? maybe mignon ?
for arena i wasn't admin in past , it was centurion during 6p server, when i join ut2003 6p was already dying. ask ownzie and chan
u said im a killer of ut2003 ? alone i can break a game ? Very Happy wow
on my server no one is baned, but on match many are, so i dont understand u ...
if u want a screen of admin panel i can
what is tip top server ? the demo one ? i play on it yesterday , it was fun ... i dont call anyone
sure when i ask to unban it only to play with one or two player on the server, if i call them it coz i am baned, all is true ...
but, u right, i need to stop to said people join arena or ... but sometimes, people like shady hoppy, or ... ask to me to join arena duel or arena, why u dont talk to them ? only me ...
i hoppe u stop to talking to me like that, and if u prefer, i stop to talk with people during a game.
cu sin
Back to top Go down
gemuesehobel

gemuesehobel

PostSubject: Re: hop asking for unban on matchserver   hop asking for unban on matchserver - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 6:11 pm

Sin wrote:
Then I learned how to speak Chinese

Woah, but Chinese is hard as fack. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hop asking for unban on matchserver   hop asking for unban on matchserver - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

hop asking for unban on matchserver
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unreal-Base :: General Stuff :: Discussions, Suggestions & Questions-
Jump to: